Pire and beam houses generally have crawl space and require additional care during repair. It is very important for Pier and beam leveling to crawl down the house and check every beam, single plate, rim etc. The old house can contain most structure tree strips or home-based large rocks, which are not suitable for today’s quality.
Pier and Beam Leveling is time consuming and a laborer and may require complete foundation reform.The composition of the Pire and beam consists of a floor, a sub-floor, a slope plate (which supports the exterior walls), a pressure wrench beam, a shield, turret and concrete foot.
Indication that a building needs Pier and Beam Leveling:
- Sagging floors
- Un-level floors
- Bowing floors
- Uneven or sloping floors
- Cracks in walls
- Doors stick or will not open and close
- Windows stick or will not open or close
- Displaced or cracked moldings
- Separation of doors, windows or garage doors
- Spaces between wall, ceiling or floor
- Walls separating from house
- Wall rotation
- Cracks in exterior or interior brick
- Cracks in sheetrock
- Cabinets separating from ceiling or wall
- Cracks in walls
- Tears or wrinkles in wallpaper
- Garage door not opening or closing properly
- Tiles cracked
This problem can be occurred by damaging one of these features. The owners should know that each pillar and beam base has unique. While some require only a slight adjustment and change, others need more extensive repair.
The Metroplex Foundation will monitor every home individually and make the best recommendations to the homeowner as well as a detailed maintenance plan to extend the life of the foundation.
How Metroplex will Repair This Issue:
- Concrete piers around your perimeter as needed
- Steel shims to existing pads
- Add new pads & steel shims as needed
- Replaced rotted/damaged wood (support beams, floor joist, seel plates)
- Cleaned work area in better condition than when we arrived.
Other Services: MetroPlex also provides repair services for Slab repairs and other foundation issues. Metroplex Foundation Repair Special offers for payment:
- Special 100% Financing Available!
- No Money Down!
- Small Monthly Payments– Senior Citizens, Police, Firemen, Teachers, Nurses and Military
- Pier and Beam Special Financing
However, Metroplex covered their services in Denton, Collin, Tarrant, Rockwall, Kaufman, Hunt and Ellis counties over 45 years. That includes cities that are more prone to serious foundation issues, such as Cedar Hill, Fort Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Paris, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, South Dallas and The Colony. Call us for estimate about your foundation needs on our Toll Free no (877 850-6990)24 Hours/7 Days a Week.
Address: Metroplex Foundation Repair 6060 N. Central Expressway, Suite 500 Dallas, TX 75206 214 800-2328