Foundation repair takes many homeowners off guard. So, whether you are in need of a small or big fix, it may be difficult for you to get the job done on your current budget.
Metroplex Foundation Repair Financing is one way to get rid of some of that burden. Whether you have a pier and beam foundation or need concrete foundation financing, Metroplex Foundation Repair can help you afford to get your home back in working order as quickly as possible.
Metroplex Foundation Repair offers:
- Up to 100 percent financing with no money down
- Special financing for pier and beam foundations
- Low monthly payments
- Discounts for police, firemen, teachers, military members, nurses and senior citizens
Metroplex Foundation Repair has been family owned and operated in Dallas, Texas, for over 45 years. The company is also BBB accredited.
Metroplex proudly serves customers in Denton, Collin, Tarrant, Dallas, Rockwall, Kaufman, Hunt and Ellis counties. That includes cities that are more prone to serious foundation issues, such as Cedar Hill, Fort Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Paris, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, South Dallas and The Colony. Wherever you are, you can rest easy: Metroplex has you covered.
Foundation issues can pop up for many reasons, including but not limited to:
- Soil composition changes, which are common in North Texas
- Plumbing leaks, especially in houses with dated piping
- Landscaping problems, such as trees and shrubs with long root systems
- Construction issues, which are typical for homes built prior to the 1960s
If you think your foundation may need some work, feel free to call (877) 850-6990 toll-free to schedule a free estimate. The line is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, so you can get answers when you need them. Stay safe in your home: Call now.
Share this Post