We at Metroplex Foundation Repair provides one of the best Commercial Foundation Repair in Dallas, by repairing the problems with your foundation to beautify your commercial property.We do everything in our power to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the final result. Due to change in climates, many buildings face foundation problem in Dallas. After such an investment on renovating or buying a property, no one wants to experience a leaking or wet basement.
So, to save your property from any type of foundation problems you can contact us for best Commercial Foundation Repair in Dallas. Don’t let the improper foundation or bad construction to damage your commercial property.We are in this field from last 45 years and specialized in foundation repair in both residential and commercial properties.
Methods of repairing foundation of property:
- Repairing Foundation with Piers: The method of piering can help you to get your foundation back in order without damaging to the yard and disrupting daily life. Piering is the process of installing metal support poles through the soil and connecting them to your existing foundation. The poles are installed over solid earth to make up for any sagging that may have been caused by your existing foundation.
- Repairing a Crawl Space Foundation: By repairing damaged wood, sometimes adding additional supports, and sometimes even installing columns of concrete for added support.
- Concrete Slab Foundation: As professional foundation repair experts, we can identify exactly where new holes need to be drilled, how much fill needs to be added, and the best way to seal everything back up again to get your concrete slab back to normal.
Symptoms of foundation problems:
If you have any of the below signs in your property, then you should call professionals to repair your foundation:
- Large or Expanding Cracks
- Change in Flooring Grade
- Stuck Doors
- Moisture in the basement
- Water leakage
- Soil Shifting
- Flaking of concrete
So, if you are planning to buy a new commercial property, it is important to ensure that the foundation of the building is crack free.
Benefits of choosing us:
- We are professionals who pride ourselves on quality workmanship and expert customer service.
- We have experience repairing a wide varieties of foundations: crawl spaces, basements, slabs, and more.
- We are available 7 days a week
- Experience of 45 years in the foundation repair industry
- Deals in residential as well as commercial foundation repairs
- An option of reference and on-site supervision is available
- Lifetime warranty
- We offer competitive prices to repair your foundation and protect your property value.
As we all know that nature has many ways to tear your home apart at its roots. Whether evaporation is drying out the soil beneath your home or trees and other plant life are sucking the moisture from the earth, the net effect of weakening soil is the same: your foundation has no solid ground to stand on. If you want to protect your property from all these issues, then give us a call on 877-850-6990 for free estimate.